FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 
Kiev Girls Ukraine Dating ** Kiev Interpreting services; Kiev Interpretation & Interpreters in Kiev --- Russian Girls, Russian Girls Dating

Night Life in Lugansk :))) Discos, Clubs, FOR PARTY-ANIMALS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> Lugansk, Ukraine, Photos of Lugansk Ukraine, Hotels in Lugansk Ukraine, Cafes and Restaurants in Luhansk

Sergey Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Night Life in Lugansk :))) Discos, Clubs, FOR PARTY-ANIMALS

Some clubs and discos here that are worth visiting.

Interpreting Services in Kiev, Ukraine

Interpreter in Kiev - English, Italian, German

http://www.kievinterpreter.net

Translator (am), Interpreter Kiev

Stanley Slolbert Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject:

I remember when I was in Lugansk last time we were at one disco called "Cosmos" , my lady friend called it "Gagareen disco" some Eastern blocks part of Lugansk and it was really noisy to have some food and relax there but the music was good, so we danced a lot. Most of the discos are like that in Lugansk. The entry tickets were something like 50 -70 Hryvns per person which was fine and we danced till like 2 a.m. but the crowd was still having fun when we left home.
Well, if you are looking for some dancing at night, or a strip show ( they have it on Fridays sometimes ) I recommend to visit that place.

VTC Admin Reply with quote
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Gagarin can be nice from time to time. It all depends on the company you are with Улыбка) Any club will be good if you are with the right people to go out. I usually play by ear !!! The taxi drivers Know more than we all know ! They drive people to have fun every day.
Not my favourite topic ... Too much work these days. No time to waste.
Have FUN for Me too Улыбка)

www.lugansk-ukraine-interpreter.vtc-global.com
www.luganskinterpreter.com

Sergey Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject:

There's one place I visitied recently called @ICEBERG@.

it's expensive for ordinary Lugansk residents but the service and the show is very good. If you happen to visit Lugansk i think this club is worth visiting.

@ICEBERG@ is located on the East of Lugansk. Jakira block. Opposite East-Ukrainian National University park.

On the South-West of Lugansk there's another club called @Pharaon@ Located on the Mirny block. Behind the market. It's a good place to drink and dance. This place is not so expensive as the previous one.

Interpreting Services in Kiev, Ukraine

Interpreter in Kiev - English, Italian, German

http://www.kievinterpreter.net

Translator (am), Interpreter Kiev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> Lugansk, Ukraine, Photos of Lugansk Ukraine, Hotels in Lugansk Ukraine, Cafes and Restaurants in Luhansk
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions