FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 
Kiev Girls Ukraine Dating ** Kiev Interpreting services; Kiev Interpretation & Interpreters in Kiev --- Russian Girls, Russian Girls Dating

English - Russian Personal Correspondence Letter Translation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> English to Russian Translations and Russian Translation Services

VTC Admin Reply with quote
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: English - Russian Personal Correspondence Letter Translation

Here you can find prices for translation of personal correspondence ( e-mails,personal letters, chat ) from English to Russian and from Russian to English.

Check this page for more information:
http://vtc-global.com/prices1.html

www.lugansk-ukraine-interpreter.vtc-global.com
www.luganskinterpreter.com

Last edited by VTC Admin on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stanley Slolbert Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject:

to Viktor

Now you can have more clients for your English- Russian , Ukrainian Translations. I also noticed a new service, your English Russian Letter translation Service .yeah, regular translation of russian letters to english.

I like the rate for one Russian Letter Translation ! I guess $ 3 US dollars is accepteable and cost effective rate for most of us.

I liked that VTC Company reduced their basic rate for translation of personal letters from Russian, Ukraine to English. I'd rather pay 3 USD per letter translation than rates you had before.
thanks guy.

I'll buy Russian - English letter translation services from you. And now as you accept plastic this makes me even happier endeed. Got tired of Moneygram.

VTC Admin Reply with quote
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Stanley Slolbert wrote:
to Viktor

Now you can have more clients for your English- Russian , Ukrainian Translations. I also noticed a new service, your English Russian Letter translation Service .yeah, regular translation of russian letters to english.

I like the rate for one Russian Letter Translation ! I guess $ 3 US dollars is accepteable and cost effective rate for most of us.

I liked that VTC Company reduced their basic rate for translation of personal letters from Russian, Ukraine to English. I'd rather pay 3 USD per letter translation than rates you had before.
thanks guy.

I'll buy Russian - English letter translation services from you. And now as you accept plastic this makes me even happier endeed. Got tired of Moneygram.

Stanley

Russian Letter Translation is one of the most popular services among our clients. No wonder because foreigners - mostly americans and europeans write to Russian Ladies and they all want their letters to have an adequate and accurate Russian translation. Most of the men ordering these services want to have a try before buying letter translation wholsale. That's why they usually buy couple of letters translated to Russian and then use our services on regular basis.

www.lugansk-ukraine-interpreter.vtc-global.com
www.luganskinterpreter.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> English to Russian Translations and Russian Translation Services
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions