FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 
Kiev Girls Ukraine Dating ** Kiev Interpreting services; Kiev Interpretation & Interpreters in Kiev --- Russian Girls, Russian Girls Dating

Are Ukrainian ladies like that??!! :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> Ukrainian ladies, Ukraine Girls :)

Dave_in_GR Reply with quote
Good Buddy!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Are Ukrainian ladies like that??!! :)

Hello,

I saw in a recent movie, Transporter 3, that a beautiful young Ukrainian girl wanted to be SPANKED. Could it be true? Do the girls there adore this?
I am planning a spring break vacation for myself and about 50 other fraternity guys and friends from the university. The hell with Florida! Let's go to UKRAINE baby!!! YEAH!!!

(Uh, I'll be waiting for the answer about the spanking... shhhh!)....

Dave_in_GR

VTC Admin Reply with quote
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Hello Dave....

To answer your question I should say that the word "spanking"
can also have just the other meaning. It could be not the noun but also an adjective: e.g.

spanking (spngkng)
adj.
1. Informal Exceptional of its kind; remarkable.
2. Swift and vigorous: a spanking pace.
3. Brisk and fresh: a spanking breeze.

So, if I wanted to say anything about Ukrainian girls I should have said that they are remarkable ... in other words they are spanking ))

I think you definitely need to spank them back ))

But generally Ukrainian girls are very reserved and modest ) or it just
depends on their upbringing...

www.lugansk-ukraine-interpreter.vtc-global.com
www.luganskinterpreter.com

Sergey Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject:

My viewpoint is that Ukrainian girls here do not like it.
However you never know until U ask them directly what do they adore and what do they detest.

Tastes differ, well, different personalities and different tastes. I disagree with Viktor about upbringing as the real reason is taste.

Interpreting Services in Kiev, Ukraine

Interpreter in Kiev - English, Italian, German

http://www.kievinterpreter.net

Translator (am), Interpreter Kiev

Stanley Slolbert Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Some adults feel they need to be spanked. Classic masochists, Seeking out a partner willing to do it. LoL
But some pals say it stirs up endorphin receptors
& brings em happiness. LoL

skyblue38 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject:

Hi dave

I was in Lugansk in 2006 and I learnt valuable lesson about dating and culture inside FSU
I think Ukraine has come a long way since then President has been working very hard for country....just look at new airport for Lugansk
I arrived at old Soviet airport...country is on the move...and more foreigners are now breathing life into the country
The girls arent like that Dave...scammers are one thing
Good ones are just as intellegent nice as any western girls
I would say Soviet era is drawing more more close...in Ukraine that is!
Reply if ask any questions
Michael
Sydney

Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject:

I'll make one more comment for Michael in this topic.

We all know Dave, he likes to joke a lot.. ^))

However Stanley took his statement very seriously.
There's no need to do that.
I think this was sort of rhetorical question...or something like a joke )

I totally agree with Michael that Ukraine ladies are intellegent & nice AS a RULE.

What are the scammers? Let's take Letter "TRANSLATION SCAM"

Scammers - are individuals coaxing out your money by way of tampered (fake) correspondence. They send the letter templates to everyone and if you look close at the letters - you'll see that all of your questions are left unanswered. These are virtual girls (couple of pictures usually well known russian singers or models) - that will never be real - Believe me.
They just do not exist. It's a dream and if you are booked - you'll live in the dreamiest dream of all - the dream that will have one end - you'll lose some of your money. You'll send them with your own hands to the alleged girl - which is absolute bullshit as this imaginary girl never existed in real life.

Scammers - are translators working for marriage agencies ( also known as Marriage agency letter translation scam) and writing letters ( fabricating letters).

Do you still believe that the lady you write to comes to the agency
every day to send you the letter? Huh )) That's Ridiculous...
Are you sure? that the girl you write to is not a translator? ^)))))

In 50 % of cases you write to translator - thus all the letters you send and pay for =- it's a waste of time! Now, let's look close at it:

In this case you write to a translator and the girl has no friking idea what the hell is going on, and who is going to come and see her... in Lugansk possibly ^))) This is what Happened to Dave in April of 2009 and I spoke with the girl he had supposed to meet - it was clearly the worst scam scenario I've ever seen.. The whole corresopondence was tampered with 4 or 5 translators. 5 people writing daily about themselves - not translating the lady's letters. That's ridiculous.

The "Scam-Bride" had a share of all the gifts ( the gifts were paid for but she had never received anything but money cut) and correspondence payments the man had! So, actually a Guy was her work! She worked
to receive comissions from his payments. What a Briliant Girl.. She needs some Good Spanking in the Public Prosecutor Office ^))))

And the worst part of it is that when a foreigner comes to Ukraine he has to obey the agency rules.

One of such @Legit@ agencies claimed foreigners got tossed out of the apartments rented in Lugansk if you book them without the agency ^))))))
That's Bull crap ))

- Man , a guy just wants to see the girl )) but instead the agency wants the guy to buy services..

for example the girl wants to see the guy with her own interpreter - because this is the translator who composed all these fake essays about the girl.
This translator knows nearly everything about the client and whatever the girl could say the translator can translate it the way it's supposed to be..

It's obvious that translator essays and stories have nothing in common with the real girl that any foreigner will meet... Thus if you receive a letter saying -word by word "YOu can spank me" - It can be just a translator making fun of you earning her living in Ukraine...

Wow ) Looks like a good story...for detective series )) "Scam Barbara"

Last edited by VTC Admin on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Is it time to Open a "Lugansk Detective Agency" to do Scam checks.

New service could be sold like HOT CAKES

* "We shall check if you lady write letters to you herself or it's just a translator making her living in the marriage agency of Lugansk" ^)))

By the way I read in newspaper recently that Marriage Agencies Hire translators - to work at HOME for marriage Agency ^))))))

I have to go and find that paper quick - this will be our first suspect ^))))

So do Ukraine Ladies write letters themselves?
Come on.... we all know the answer...

do all Ukrainian ladies write letters themselves?? ^))))))))))) what a question to put a full stop! ^))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Translators and Interpreters in Lugansk, Kiev, Ukraine Forum Index -> Ukrainian ladies, Ukraine Girls :)
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions